Monday, August 4, 2008

The Hidden Voice

Greetings from The Hidden Voice. I am here to give you news, give you my personal take on it, and have a proper, serious discussion on it. I am not here to blog what kind of coffee I drank this morning, nor what store I shopped at today. In fact, I think that is none of your business and completely tedious, and anyways, no one cares. I am anonymous, so don't ask me who I am. I will tell you, I am The Hidden Voice, and nothing else, because again, it is none of your business, and you will not care once you know. I will tell you this: I am young, this is why I created this blog. If you don't get it, here is my explanation. My family and friends usually don't give two winks what I think about the news. I want to make my voice heard, and this is why I am called The Hidden Voice. My family thinks I am a baby, so they treat my views as if they are guesswork without the slightest bit of fact and just a petty statement, and my friends don't even KNOW what the news is, so they won't care or know what I'm talking about, though I find it necessary to keep myself informed about what's going on in my world, because I prefer to start knowing what's happening at an early age, and not be troubled with ignorance later. I believe that no matter how young you may be, your views and knowledge should be appreciated, respected, and heard, and taken seriously. This is why I have created this blog. Now, I will tell you what I DO NOT find interesting, and neither do I want to be bothered by the following. I do not want to be bothered by ignorant and light readers. By light readers I mean that they do not READ THE WHOLE THING, which makes it hard for my views to be understood and valued. If you do NOT know what I am talking about, please DON'T post something asking what i am talking about. I will post a link leading to the story, don't be lazy. I don't want people disrespecting my views, for the very reason why I created this blog was so that people would finally RESPECT my views, not shun them aside. Also, I HATE when people get their story wrong. Check your facts, check the story, and then see if your statement is acceptable. I don't care for myths, superstitions, or the nonsense mainstream beliefs they've come out with nowadays. ANY SPAM OR SILLY REPOST OR YOU WILL DIE STORIES WILL BE REPORTED AND DELETED. I don't care if the brainwashed psychopath who made it up tells you you will die in ten days, die then, I want comments and messages SOLELY based on what I have written, not a person without a face and no arms. That's it. If you have questions for me, or suggestions on which stories to review, please message me, and i will try to take your request. Thank you.
-This is The Hidden Voice, Departing

No comments: